Need More Local Customers?
Local Internet marketing pays off.
86% of local consumers search online and over 60% contact or shop with the search results they get. Yes local customers ARE looking online for local products and services. Having a strong local search presence is essential to the success of your Atlanta business but best of all it costs less than print advertising, PPC (Pay per click advertising) or Yellow pages ads and produces better results because it allows real local customers to connect with you instantly. (whether you are open or not)
Internet users conduct 1 BILLIOM local searches per month ( in the USA) which means there are a lot of local customers searching for every conceivable business. These local searches can generate visibility, leads and sales for the company that has a strong internet presence. This is why it is so critical to make sure your company is getting its share of these local searches.
Quick flip the sign and lock the doors!
If you aren’t visible online it would be like having a beautiful store on the busiest street in town and building a huge wall in front of it so no one can see you are there or what you have to offer. Even if you had the best prices, selection and service – your competitor down the street would still get the lions share of your local customers.
Your customers are online searching – right now - for information about your products and services. We would love to help you be the business they find and do business with.
HOW? We make sure they can find your business at the top of search engines like: Google, Yahoo and Bing. We distribute your business info to 50+ directories, internet yellow pages and customer review sites like: Superpages, Local.com, Yelp, Kudzu, YouTube, Insider Pages as well as mobile and GPS services. So no matter where your customers look – there YOU are.
Getting top Local search Placement
BIG changes in Google means BIG shifts for local business!
BIG changes in Google can dramatically effect your businesses ability to be found online! The biggest change has just recently happened in mid 2009. The change effects how Google (and other search engines) decides who gets TOP front page placement. Local search is determined in a unique way and it is completely different than universal search. This means that even if your have had your website professionally designed and optimized – you could be buried on page 50 for local search results.
What kinds of businesses NEED top search engine placement for local search results?
- Metro Atlanta Businesses who serve the Metropolitan Atlanta area or want to target specific cities, counties or areas of town
- Atlanta Businesses or Service Providers that are looking to increase the number and quality of local leads and prospects
- Local Atlanta Businesses who want potential clients or customers to call, make an appointment or come to a retail location
- Successful Atlanta Businesses who want to protect their existing customers from finding their competitors online
Does Local Search Optimization make sense for your business?
Here is a quick quiz:
- Do you already spend $1000 – $1500 on local print advertising?
- Is your online advertising budget ( Adwords and other PPC ) over $2000 a month?
- Does your business serve more than 500 unique customers each month?
- Is the average client or customer value worth $1000 or more?
- Do you have an existing client database of over 500 names but don’t follow up regularly?
If you answered YES to any of these questions – then we have solutions that will boost your bottom line AND stay within your budget.